Saturday 1 December 2012

The Monstaa

Welcome kpopers !!!!! This my kpop kindergarten.. why ?good question sweetie...the reason why i put this kind of tittle because, i'm NOT THE MASTER OF KPOP.... i'm still new,like a kid.. yeah ! thats right sweetie, i'm a kid and this is my kidergarten :)

for this first post i will share a little bit about me, oh and before i forgot, you can call me monstaa :)

Nick Name: Monstaa
Birthday: Jan 18, 1997
Height: 140 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Blood Type: B
Specialty:  Remember Kpop  dance
Hobbies: Searching Everything about Kpop
My Bias : Girl's Generation, Exo, Big Bang, Super Junior, F(x), Shinee, T-ara, G-Dragon, 4minutes, Beast, BTOB, if i mention all there's will be an hour to list it xD
favourite Song :  Get your crayon, One of a kind, Gee, Great Escape, Trick, Mama, Angel, Baby don't cry, Fantastic Baby, Blue, Spy and so many to list  ><

         Annyeong ! Kpop Monstaa imnida ...mannaseo banggawo~



Here are some photos of My First Bias :

Girl's Generation




 Exo : Exo-K/Exo-M




p/s : Exo K look so cute eating that O///O


p/s : Exo m so cute when they sleeping >////<

Big Bang *Q*



F(x)



SHINEE :)

Super Junior

And The most I like Is G-Dragon  *Q*


                                                                   
            That all about me...i will do my best to update more and many latest news about our bias :)

#Np : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ULhmadHkg ~ enjoy :)

1 comment: